Men's Wear Monday " Vested"


Happy Men's Wear Monday

Well guys its been 2 weeks, I hope you've been making some good fashion decisions without me.
I'm working on some amazing projects for 2016. I can't wait to share!


Now down to business!! As you all know I'm truly vested in your style. I see a world of all fashion lions. The Vest is and article of clothing that is always there in every store, not fussy at all . You really don't have to break the bank to add one or two to your wardrobe .I personally feel like every guy should own a vest. The vest may be that one piece that ties your look together. It goes well with  slacks or jeans and a button down shirt. You still look  put together without having to wear a blazer. I love a little swag with the vest off course color, texture and style. A fashion Lion know his style, so shop your favorite brands if you don't already have one.







 
 


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?