Men's Wear Monday " African Styling"

"Well, Well, Well! So we meet here again! We started out with "A little African" in your wardrobe to now you cant get enough. I had such a great response from you Fashion Lions, I had to come back with more African .

You all know I love all things African especially fabrics, clothing and accessories. What can I say I'm West African.

But guys take a look at these Fashion Lions, they are so bold and confident I absolutely love it!!!♡. The colors and patterns are brilliant. One great thing about African prints" Ankara " you can wear it all year round, no seasons Just Fashion. Enjoy!




 







 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?