So how do you wear a White Suit?

 
It’s been about 8 years since I wore a white dress or blazer. This disenchantment started 8 years ago when I had my son! (I love him) But I was always conscious of this dirty little hands and how I was always wiping them. White around him Never! But he's eight and he knows to keep those dirty hands of the furniture, walls and me.
I really like the whole white all year round movement. Remember I live in South Florida now so many of the fashion rules don't apply to me anymore. (SORRY it doesn't! It’s hot here all year round)

"So I’m looking at more white clothing then I have in years and I like it. Recently, I’ve been really excited about wearing an all-white pant suit. This would be a first for me. I know! I know that's not very fashion lion of me! But I'm HUMAN!!! Before my son I was just not that girl, a white button down shirt or a white blazer yes, but all white suit absolutely not. I’ve been power suit searching and nothing says powerful and bold like a well-tailored white pant suit. I’m definitely enrolled in this idea. It’s been a couple of months of window shopping and pinning on Pinterest, and I believe I have some definite looks I can mirror. The suit can’t just look good it has to fit, fit is everything. So I know I will have to mix and match with some of my favorite brands to get the look I want. That’s ok, I’m a fashion lion I know how to HUNT!
So now I'm on a hunt to find the right look! My goal is not to look like I'm going to church on Easter Sunday. I need to look bold, powerful and stylish off course. So now I’m that girl, the one in the all-white pant suit! I feel empowered and also a little worried white gets dirty very easily. That’s the anti-white pant suit in my head, I’m not letting her win.  So far here are my favorite looks. 

 
 
 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?