Men's Wear Monday" You are Suspended"

Happy Men's Wear Monday!
 
 Let me start off by saying "I had an amazing time at New York Fashion Week this weekend .
Back to business:
This post is a request from a loyal follower. In the 2 months I've been writing my blog this person has been encouraging and very insightful. We had a short conversation about suspenders a week ago  and I thought great this is my next post.
 
I can't say this accessory is for every man, and most men don't even own suspenders. But you have to like suspenders or at least be willing to try them.  Suspenders add a  professional,fun and smart look to your wardrobe. This men's wear accessory has to be worn with confidence because this is a statement piece. One thing I can say about a man in suspenders is he definitely looks smart and handsome!
 

 

 
 



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Sustainability 2020