Men's Wear Monday " Color Blazing or Not?

Happy Men's Wear Monday
I'm back!
"So lets get down to business, the spring 2016 collections are is the stores now! I couldn't help but notice the color palettes for men's blazers is a crazy explosion of skittles color candy! I walked the mall for exercise off course and I was drawn to the blazers , the colors were new ,playful, fresh and bold. My eyes are were unsure how to respond, so I guy watched in one of my favorite department store.
Guess what?
They were trying on all the different colors  the  salmon, yellow, pink, mint green, purple etc.
I was shocked and very entertained. Some guys were happy and excited to see the colors but some were down right offended by all the color.
 
I definitely agree with both sides, not a good place to be as a stylist, but it's all depends on you. If colorful blazers is not your thing its ok! But if you like color and pinks and yellows don't scare you than Happy Birthday! Spring 2016 is your season!
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"