NYFW16 Hot or Cold??

So I didn't make it to New York Fashion Week this time, I will definitely will  be there in September . But my favorite bloggers had me in the mixed. I felt like I was there, but just much warmer! Sorry but everyone looks very cold over the weekend is was 1 and 2 degrees the beginning  of Fashion Week. I don't know how these Girls stay stylish and fashionable in these temperature. I see  pictures with sleeveless tops, mini skirts and no socks or hosery! For the love of Fashion put some clothes on.
Sorry its makes me cold! I'm in South Florida the pictures are very  graphic! Okay enough of me being silly! EVERYONE LOOKED FABULOUS! Here are some of my favorites celebrities in their weather best!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?