Men's Wear Monday " The walking shorts"

Hello Guys,
Men's Wear Monday is here, I know its still cold in most places. But in the fashion world spring is here. If you are out and about in your favorite stores you will see spring collections are on the racks . The stores are ready for the Easter outfits and the spring break shopping.

"So I thought this was the perfect time to talk  about the walking short. I've never been a fan of a men is short shorts or super baggy shorts. I will always love the walking shorts. Let me give you some reason, 1. you show just enough leg ( upper thigh is a bit to much leg) 2. Its both causal or dressy 3.A classic style 4. Every brand has a walking short 5.You can carry your wallet and keys with ease 6. I just love them! Off course I like what I like, but you know what's best for you just please, NO Short Shorts!


 




 







 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday " African Styling"

"Fashion Lion" RIHANNA