My Love for London

I arrived at Heathrow Airport on April 11th 2019 at 11:15am, at that moment I realized how much I loved and missed London.  It was 22 ago I decided to figure out the world of fashion on the other end of the globe. My city of choice London, England!

My return to London was long over due, every few years I would plan to a trip to return and then I would postpone.  But this trip was all  business which was my absolute  pleasure.  I had the chance to tour London all over again, there were so many more attractions and things to do. I was exhausted trying to schedule my 4 days wisely. The city has grown taller with high rise office buildings and condos everywhere, this was not the London I left in 1997.

The purpose for my business trip was research for the expansion of M.E.F. Productions LLC.  This expansions includes a customized  Fashion Travel Division  "aka" M.E.F. Travel Experience. My goal for M.E.F. Travel Experience is to offer my clients a premier Fashion Experiences in London,  Paris,Florence, Milan and Rome. Fashion Experience includes V.I.P. Fashion Week tour ,accommodations in  luxury fashion hotel , access to designer's showrooms and ateliers, restaurants, culture and fashion history. So I overbooked all 4 days with meetings at hotels, restaurants, with tour guide and personal shoppers. Also a little bit of shopping for research off course!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday " African Styling"

"Fashion Lion" RIHANNA