NYFW: Son Jung Wan’s Spring 2020 Collection



As you all know I attended NYFW Sept 5th -9th. My goals is always to offer my clients a true Fashion week experience and report on my favorite fashion shows. But London, Paris Milan Fashion Week has put me in fashion overload. I've been following my favorite fashion bloggers and binge-watching fashion shows on YouTube for 3 full weeks now. I'm exhausted! So, I took this weekend off to gather my thoughts and here we go.

On September 7th , SON JUNG WAN debuted her luxurious Spring/Summer 2020 collection by telling the story of splendor meets retro with color, the collection highlighted the glamour of vintage wear in a modern twist.
The collection featured embroidered dresses full of different layers of iridescent fabrics; a rose gold gown entwined with floral print, array of electric blue gowns, and a neon mint dress that screamed splendor. The fashion show was absolutely beautiful!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday " African Styling"

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown