"Red White and Blue !

Happy 4th of July!!!
So my intentions was to post this blog on Friday, to assist all the last minute shoppers out there. Getting the right outfit for this long weekend of parties and BBQ's can be stressful. For me July 4th means family BBQ, for the last 5 years its been just that and I love it!  Family and friends no new outfit usually denim shorts or skirt with a red, white or blue top. Easy!
 
But what if I had a party to attend or a business event on the 4th what would I wear?? This crossed my mine as I walked the mall this pass week. So, I started putting outfits together in my head. I would definitely  go chic and simple. I would be patriotic with red ,white and blue, but off course be tasteful! We all know its very easy to get tacky when you  try to be fun and cute.
 
For some reason the holidays makes us want to be kids again and have fun with our clothes.
I absolutely don't agree with that! Be sexy, chic and stylish all the time and enjoy the long holiday weekend.  As for me if I had somewhere to go besides my family BBQ I would wear one of the following.    
 
 

 
 


 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday " African Styling"

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown