"Fashion Lion" RIHANNA

"So in my post about Handbags I talked about being a "Fashion Lion" not a "Fashion Lamb".  We all know  the lion is a leader  and the lamb is a follower. I always try to encourage students of fashion , stylist, fashion enthusiast  and any and everyone to take fashion risk.Be the first even if it fails at least you were the first to try something new or different.

Fashion is fun and a brilliant way to be heard without saying a word. My favorite "Fashion Lion" is the ever so Fashionable , I don't give a f**k what you think RIHANNA !!! 
RIHANNA gives me Fashion Joy every time she steps out. I love her attitude ,her  body that's always Fashion ready any day of the week. She is leading in the fashion world of risk takers. Unfortunately its not much competition out there for her , so she take the lead and knocks it out the park every time.  I will go toe to toe for this "Fashion Lion." Rihanna is Fashion!

 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 


You may want to go back and look at these pictures again. 
Pay attention to her shoe game A true "Shoe Soldier"
 


 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"