Men's Wear Monday "Shoe Game"

 
Happy Men's Wear Monday!
 
I will like to thank you all for the overwhelming support for my blog especially Men's Wear Monday. Now down to business! I've been focusing on Men's Accessories because its an easy way to add a little spice and life to your wardrobe. But today I wanted to talk about a key component to every wardrobe. The world wants to believe only women are concern with  footwear, but that is so far from the truth. Guys you know you look down at another guy's shoes  just as much as the ladies do.  If you don't already know I love menswear! So a well dressed man gives me "Fashion Joy" but a well dressed man with a crazy shoe game is Life." I know I'm a bit dramatic but great shoes are orgasmic for all genders!
 
Shoes are important to your wardrobe and any outfit, but don't forget to have fun with it. Color and Textures gives your look dimension. Color allows you to stand out for all  my "Fashion Lions".
Before you leave your house please check your Shoe Game!
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 

 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?