Keep Fall Simple!

It's about that time to start getting  ready for the FALL!  "Oh how I love the FALL, so sad I live in South Florida! This is the season to add layers, cover those toes and go back to unlimited options in fashion .The end of August is when I would pack up my summer clothes, and pull out my darker colors,  sweaters and all my leather. Yes I miss it!!!!

Once I unpack, I would  keep it simple. What do I keep and what  do I update?  Keep it simple see what's out, and trending and if it fits your style. The basic items I tend to keep and last year trends or odd and ends I would update. Buying new accessories is the easiest way to update your wardrobe without  breaking the bank. But be smart about it, if you love your trendy pieces from last year keep it ,its yours. Keep it simple and always have fun ,Vogue September issue will be on the stands soon for more additional help!

Winter coat - Keep
Leather Jacket, pants and skirt - keep( I love leather)
Fashion Jacket - update
Wool Pants- keep
Hat & Scarves- update
Black dresses & skirts- keep
Trend dresses- update
Black Boots - keep
Fashion Boots - update
Accessories- update
Underwear- always update!
Hair - update
Make-up -update
Pretty much all accessories  update !

 


 



 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Lion:R&B singer Monica Brown

Men's Wear Monday" A little African in your Wardrobe?

Men's Wear Monday" Flower Guy"